Itamar News Updates September 21 2012
- As we approach the Succoth holiday we want to invite all our dear friends that are in town for a visit to Itamar. During the holiday season many visit the mountains of Shomron. So you are all welcome to experience the Succoth holiday atmosphere and the beautiful scenery of Itamar. Anyone interested please contact us.
- Again, Baruch Hashem, there were a lot of happy events on Itamar this week!
- Mazal Tov to the Yamin family on the brit milah of their grandon -Uri! Rabbi Nitzan and Bracha have been living on Itamar for many years. Rabbi Nitzan is the head of the Itamar Talmud torah. Bracha for many years was the principle of the girl’s school and today runs Itamar’s midrasha. The young parents Netah and Elkana Shenker also live on Itamar. Enjoy the movie of the happy event.
- Mazal tov to the Chemo family on the bar mitzvah of their son Yakir Ephraim.
- Four boys and two girls were born on Itamar this week! Mazal Tov to David and Vickie Shenerheson and to Avihah and Dror Azulay on the birth of daughters, Mazal tov to Avi and Pazit Chasidi, Yair and Nili Aurbach, Yaakov and Batyah Selah, and Moshe and Tzuriyah Manchevsky on the birth of sons. May Hashem bless all these young souls with happiness and good health and a lot of success!
- Mazal Tov to Rabbi Moshe and Leah Goldsmith on the upcoming marriage of their daughter Merav to Roee Machluf. Merav and Roee will be married this week with the kindness of Hashem! They will be continuing the family tradition by living on Itamar! Merav is an expert makeup artist and is finishing up her degree in cosmetics. Roee, originally from Bait Shan, is beginning his third year at the University of Ariel where he is studying to be a chemical engineer. We wish this young couple happiness, good health, and endless!
- Watch Rabbi Goldsmith’s new lesson on this week’s Torah portion.
Post a Comment