Itamar News Updates March 9th 2012
- It was bitter sweet to experience Purim only a week after the Fogel memorial. Our residents fulfilled the Mitzvah of making it a joyous day with much singing dancing and community celebrations.
- Enclosed is a link to an article about our community Itamar that was featured in this Friday’s Jerusalem Post.
- Spring is in the air enjoy the pictures of the beautiful flowers called Solomon’s Crowns.
- The Itamar Yeshivah high school Chitzim spent three special days in the Negev Desert on their annual school trip. It was an amazing experience.
- Watch Rabbi Goldsmith’s Torah lesson on this week’s portion which focuses on understanding the sin the idol worship.