Itamar News Updates August 10th 2012
- Itamar welcomed the visit of Avi and Cheryl Willinger from NJ that came to tour the community. Avi and Cheryl really loved their tour of Itamar and its surroundings, especially the view of the tomb of Joseph seen from Har Grizim, the mountain of the blessing.
- There have been beauty agricultural celebrations taking place here- on Tu B’Av hundreds came to take part in at the Nekudah HaKafrit and our hilltops preparing pita bread, wine and sheering sheep just to mention a few of the attractions.
- Our youth continue to enjoy their summer vacation. Again, we want to thank all those who have been involved in this special project.
- Mazal tov to the Ben Pazi family on moving into the Fogel home. This tremendous act has brought a lot of happiness to the neighborhood. There is nothing worse than seeing an empty house with no lights on. Thank G-D the neighborhood is now completely full again. Enjoy the short clip of the celebration.
- Mazal Tov to Itay and Avital Bar Nitzan on the birth of a son this week.
- Mazal Tov to the Ayal and Yiscah Politi on the engagement of their son.
- This Tuesday a memorial service will be held for our dear friend Shlomo Miller who was killed 8 years ago by terrorists.
- Watch Rabbi Goldsmith’s new lesson on this week’s portion.