June 19, 2009
1. Mazal Tov to Rabbi Natan and Nurit Chay upon the marriage of their daughter Hodaya. Hodayah together with here new husband Avraham Zepel will be living on Itamar! We thank Hashem for this great blessing of having many of our young second generation children want to continue their lives on the majestic soil of Itamar. G-D willing in the next two and a half months two more young second generation children will be getting married and will make their homes on Itamar.
2. Mazal Tov to the Gian family upon the birth of a daughter this week. We wish them a lot of happiness and success!
3. Itamar held a memorial service this week at our Yeshivah high school for boys Chitzim. 7 years ago a terrorist entered the Yeshiva campus with an automatic rifle and massacred three students, Avraham Siton, Nitanel Rihachi, and Gilad Shtiglitz. Two other boys were injured. Attached is a picture of Rav Natan Chay, Itamar’s Rabbi addressing the boys at the memorial service.
4. Reminder: Itamar’s summer camp is approaching anyone that can assist in help us fund this summer program would be doing a tremendous act of kindness for the children of Itamar. They deserve to have a fun summer like any other children. Donations can be sent via PayPalor mailed to the friends of Itamar address on our home page together with the PayPal option. Shabbat Shalom!
5. Please enjoy Leah’s new Torah thought for the week