Itamar News Updates March 16th 2012
- Mazal Tov to Rav Avichay and Ronit Ronski on the birth of a grandson!
- Mazal Tov to Shimon and Sarah Bardah on the marriage of their son Emanuel.
- Itamar wishes a mazal Tov to Rabbi Moshe and Leah Goldsmith upon the engagement of their daughter Merav to Roi this week. In addition special wishes for their son Ephraim Goldsmith for a safe and fulfilling army service. Ephraim was drafted this week into the Israeli armed forces and will be serving in an elite unit.
- Special thanks for the Friends of Itamar who sponsored a women’s trip for the Itamar ladies this week. The women spent a special day up north in the city of Tiberius and its surroundings.
- Special thanks to Alan Nussbaum and Penina Arbesfeld who are devoted to Itamar with all their heart and soul! They love making our soldiers happy. Enjoy the picture of them giving out pizza to the soldiers.
- In order to provide for our youth program this year we are in need of our dear supporters helping hand. Anyone interested in helping out with this special project will be greatly appreciated. The Itamar youth program is an intense all year around program for all of our youth from 5th grade and up. We provide the Itamar youth with two youth organizers and special activities. It goes without saying that our youth need special attention after being faced with such difficult challenges.
- Watch Rabbi Goldsmith’s new Torah lesson for the week.