Itamar News July 27th 2007
July 27th 2007
1. Leah addresses a group of 70 people from Fort Meyers Florida that made a special trip to Itamar to express their solidarity with our community.
2. Achishena Goldsmith, and her friend Naama Miller with their fimo jewelry that they prepared and happily sold to the group of Itamar visiters.
3. A big shipment of clothes came to Itamar from Passaic NJ to help out families in need.
4. Itamar campers prepared clocks made out of stained glass with local artist Ofar Head.
5. Yaashar Koach to Itamar residents that participated in the march to Chomesh in Northern Samaria. Unfortunately, they were bussed out by force.
6. The community of Itamar is looking forward to our annual summer trip to the Galilee where we will be camping out under the stars and hiking the beautiful hills of Northern Israel.
7. Yeshivat Chitzim, the Itamar high school, is painting their dormitories with special pictures of holy sites in Israel.
8. Leah and Rachel holding up an Itamar forever tee-shirt. Rachel Ginsberg designs and sells tee-shirts.
Post a Comment