1. Mazal Tov to the Head family on the birth of their second grandson this week. “As much as they afflicted them they multiplied and spread out.” (Exodus 1:12) The future of our nation lies in the hands of our children that will make Israel grow and prosper. “Those who bless you will be blessed!” (Genesis 12:3)
2. Mazal Tov to Hagar Zar on the marriage of her daughter Hadas this week. Unfortunately, Gilad, the father wasn’t able to attend physically since he was killed by terrorists 8 years ago the day after the holiday of Shavuot. Of course, we know that his spiritual essence was there. This was a very special wedding celebration since our forefathers Abraham, Issac Jacob, Sarah and Rivka also attended, as the wedding was held at the tomb of the Patriarchs! The groom is Shilo Ben Yitzchak born and raised in the holy city of Hebron. Hadas and Shilo will be setting up their new home on Itamar!
3. Itamar welcomed Scott Osborne from Ohio that came to tour our community and visit our high school day center program. Scott was so moved by his visit with us, he enjoyed so much to see the very path that Abraham, and Jacob and later all of Israel took when they entered the land of Israel.
4. Please read Leah’s new Torah thoughtof the week!
5. Itamar’s summer camp is approaching anyone that can assist in help us fund this summer program would be doing a tremendous act of kindness for the children of Itamar. They deserve to have a fun summer like any other children.